You can apply if you hold any of the following Australian Federal Government concession cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Health Care Card
  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
  • Department of Veterans' Affairs Card
  • Veterans' Repatriation Health Card


How to apply

Complete our application form and present it along with your ID and Australian Federal Government concession card at a Post Office.

Once your account is created, you’ll receive your free MyPost Concession card in the mail, along with a free booklet of 5 concession stamps.

Need help?